Linxify enables you to add different types of buttons to your product's pages. A button can be an external link, a file download, or a video / image popup.
Use cases for different store categories
- Books: Download or preview a sample chapter of a book. or send users to Amazon.
- Fashion: Download or preview a size chart, a catalogue or a product video demo.
- Electronics: Download or preview product's specs or how to install video tutorial.
- Accessories: Show how to wear a product in a video.
- Food & drink: Download or preview the full food / drink menu.
- Artwork: Download a free desktop wallpaper or a sample artwork.
- Home & decor: Download or preview a product manual, or a DIY video.
- If you're accepting submission, you can let your customers download a Design template, or a PDF application form
- Boost revenue by linking to an affiliate n from your product pages.
- Easily add buttons to your product page.
- Add an unlimited number of buttons to any of your products.
- Add links to an internal or external product, page or an affiliate link.
- Add a video or an image popup to your products.
- Let your customers download any file type, like an e-book, spec sheet or a catalog.
- Ability to drag and drop button position.
- Uploaded files are safely hosted and protected.
- Easily customize buttons.
- Easy installation, no custom coding necessary.
- Add multiple buttons, each with a different functionality on your product's page.
- Select from three different link types; external link, download link, preview link, video popup.
- Change button text.
- Customize your buttons size and color.
- Customize your buttons shape, type and position.
- Search and add icons from Font Awesome to your buttons.
- Add the buttons widget anywhere in your product's description editor.
- Enable or disable any button or buttons set.
- Open in a new tab.
Creates a link to any of your store's pages, or to an external link. Example; an affiliate link, a product on Amazon, a blog post, etc..
Creates a downloadable file link. Example; an e-book, PDF, photo, icon, excel sheet, video... anything really!
A preview link:
Creates a pop preview of an image or a PDF.