Fundlify is a Crowdfunding solution for the lean startup made for Shopify. Fundlify enables you to Independently crowdfund multiple production runs, launch group-buying, and flash-sale campaigns.
Fundlify is the only platform to introduce a new concept called Split crowdfunding or Two-phase crowdfunding; it splits a single campaign into two phases (Commits & Pre-orders), a process that helps you eliminate refunds, assess product demand, and help you make timely production decisions that ultimately leads to less waste.
- Independently crowdfund multiple production runs, launch group-buying, and flash-sale campaigns.
- Subscription-based - zero platform fee.
- Fund your ideas, projects, and products; take pre-orders to fund your production runs.
- Launch group buying and flash sale campaigns.
- Assess the demand/market fit for an idea, project or product by collecting email commits, before taking pre-orders and collecting payments from backers.
- Minimize or even eliminate refunds if your campaign doesn't make it.
- Launch multiple campaign types and collections.
- Minimize production waste and increase efficiency.
- Work with any supplier or manufacturer.
- Fully integrated with Shopify's order management, payment gateway and fulfillment processes.
- Own the traffic data insights you drive to your campaigns.
- Beautifully designed & responsive collection theme templates.
- Built-in customizable email status notifications.
- Launch any campaign type within a few minutes.
Fundlify v2 new features
- One-click Installation, no theme customization required.
- Fund physical and digital products.
- Works responsively with any theme.
- Supports your store's currency.
- Uses your store's payment gateway.
- Non-destructive campaign creation.
- Three crowdfunding campaign goals; raise an amount, take pre-orders and sell the stock.
- Select campaign lifetime (open / limited)
- The first of its kind two-phase (Commit & Pre-order) crowdfunding process.
- Automatically or manually end your campaigns.
- Direct checkout/draft pre-orders creation.
- Add product/variants to your campaign directly from Shopify.
- Add project owner details and an external link.
- Limit quantity per customer.
- Add quick notes on the campaign front-end.
- Detailed backers' Commits, pre-orders & requests details.
- Fully integrated and synced pre-orders.
- Export backers' full track data to CSV file.
- Add a campaign full-page image banner.
- Built-in post an update email notifications.
- Edit email notification templates.
- Show and hide campaigns.
- Accept In-store pickups.
- Accept Cash-on-delivery.
- 7 beautifully designed & responsive collection theme templates.
- Customize collections' appearance and color.
- Easily create, edit and sort collections.
- SEO optimized collection pages.
- Show and hide collections.
- Define eligible customers (everyone / selected group)
- Built-in milestone email notification.
- Add product type, vendor and campaign tags.
- Select the estimated shipping date.
- Auto publish campaign for any timezone.
- Add a collection full-page image banner.
- Customize the look of your campaign.
- A color for each phase.
- Customize your campaign event messages.
- Customize button labels and sub-messages.