Fundlify has 3 funding types (Campaign purposes):
The minimum amount of money required to successfully fund a project.
- Fund product / collection launches.
- Fund creative projects.
- Fund an initial production run.
The number of pre-orders you define as a goal.
- Launch group buying deals.
- Fund multiple production runs.
- Offer pre-orders for out of stock products.
Sell a limited quantity of available stock within a timeframe.
- Clear available stock.
- Increase conversion rate.
- Increase brand awareness.
You can define the lifetime of each campaign to Open or Limited;
- Open: An open campaign doesn't end on a specific date, it ends automatically when the campaign goal is reached. However; you can end it manually anytime.
- Limited: A limited campaign has a deadline and ends on a specific date. However; you can end it manually anytime.