- The issue with the price showing incorrectly when different variant combinations are selected on iOS devices has been fixed.
- The notifications templates have been updated - Reset template and save to confirm changes.
- The button's background in the email notification is fully clickable on most email clients.
- The collection page loads correctly on the majority of themes.
- The collection header and footer now show correctly.
- The collection sorter on the Full-width templates is now fixed position and responsive.
- Margin settings in collection settings are now working correctly.
- The commits percentage when the campaign is over-funded is showing correctly on collection and widget.
- The save button in the post new update in the campaign editor has been removed.
- Removed a small tick-box that appeared in archived campaigns.
- The "End campaign when the target number of pre-orders is reached." checkbox is locked during the Archive phase.
- Various campaign editor interface fixes
We're happy to let you know that we've enabled the "End campaign when the target number of pre-orders is reached." feature.
What does this mean?
- When the "End campaign when the target number of pre-orders is reached." is Disabled (Un-checked), the campaign will not end automatically when you reach your pre-order target goal, and therefore, you will be able to continue receiving pre-orders beyond your goal until you Manually end your campaign.
- When the "End campaign when the target number of pre-orders is reached." is Disabled (Checked), the campaign ends automatically when you reach your pre-order target goal, and therefore, you won't be able to receive pre-orders beyond your goal. However, you can still end your campaign manually anytime.
If you're happy with this new feature, please kindly take a minute to leave us a good review on Shopify App Store: